Wednesday 30 December 2009

STRONG YIN QI

This picture was taken from my car when I stopped at the red light. Actually the bus above was involved in an accident at 1.00 a.m. on 26 December, 2009 near the toll area in Ipoh. 10 people died and 3 others were injured because the bus driver had dozed off while on the wheel.
My friends and I saw the bus when we drove past the parking lot of the Ipoh Police Station since the day the accident happened. However, I did not take any pictures until today. Even then, the picture was taken from inside the car with the windows closed.
Usually I would be the first to jump at the chance to snap photographs of an event but why did I wait 3 days to take a not so clear picture? Call me superstitious but like many Chinese, I believe that there is a lot of Yin Qi present in the bus. There is also this belief that the souls of the dead may still be trapped there. If our personal luck is not good, then we might just be unlucky enough to have the spirits follow us home or might become ill because of the very strong Yin Qi.

No comments: