Thursday 24 December 2009

BOYS OVER FLOWERS MOUSE PAD




Believe me, many teenage girls would want to possess the mouse pad pictured above. I got the Boys Over Flowers Mouse Pad when I bought the DVD set of the Korean Drama series some time back and has been using it for a while. The sight of the four good looking young man and one pretty lady is really eye candy. When I am tired looking at the computer screen, I look at the mouse pad.

Since this drama is being shown in Malaysia now, many of the young girls are just beginning to discover the charms of Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun-Jung, Kim Beom, Kim Jun and Ku Hye-Seon. The drama is worth watching as I have watched it a few times already. It was shown on ASTRO KBS World Channel a few months ago. Anyway, I managed to get my friend, Eric, to give me his Boys Over Flowers Mouse Pad and if my friend's teenage daughter wants it, she can ask her mummy for Aunty Li Na's telephone number to ask for it. If not, I will use it as a Pad for the mouse for the school computer.

No comments: