Sunday 15 November 2009

SWEEPING STATEMENT!


I am currently watching a Taiwanese drama called "Easy Fortune, Happy Life". In one episode, the male protagonist and his girlfriend plot for him to win the heart of the lead actress so that they can get their hands on the 80 billion dollars inheritance from his grandfather.
The conniving girlfriend gives him a box of chocolates and tells him to give it to the girl in order to woo her. She tells him that "There's no woman on this planet who can resist chocolates." Well that is indeed a sweeping statement as I am one woman who can. You see, eating chocolates gives me headaches. When I was studying in England, I worked part-time at a chocolate factory and I was never tempted to try the chocolates there though I had to packed hundred of them each day.

No comments: