Friday 23 October 2009

SPRUCING UP THE HERB GARDEN





Today my boys helped me to spruce up our Herb Garden. They got rid of the dead plants and replaced with the new ones that Encik Salleh, the driver, brought from his home. Also, those plants that had outgrown their pots were replanted into either larger pots or on the ground.
I must admit that I have been neglecting the garden and just left it to the janitors to water and clean the place. However, I had to replenish the plants as I am expecting two visitors. It appears that one of the visitors liked reading the Taman Herba STESMA blog and wrote in to ask if he and his friend could come and have a look at our garden and also talk about herbs. I was of course very happy and invited them to come next Monday. As I did not want to disappoint my guests, I decided to spruce up the place.

No comments: