Tuesday 13 October 2009

PUNJABI SUIT




I personally prefer to wear the Punjabi suit to the sari. Why? Because it is more comfortable and safer for me. Wearing the sari takes some skill. Then there is the fear that the folds might give way and the sari would come loose. Aiyoh! Then that would really be embarassing.
For this Deepavali, I bought a maroon coloured Punjabi suit complete with shawl. I will wear it this Thursday. So far I have 4 Punjabi suits in my collection but no sari. I usually borrow the saris if I wish to be photographed in one. Last week Sharveen lent me his mum's gold coloured sari and I took pictures with it already. Watch out for the photographs in a few days' time.

1 comment:

Critical Eye said...

Nice article.. I recently ordered punjabi suits from www.PunjabiDressWorld.com . They have latest design of punjabi suits. PunjabiDressWorld.com people design and stitch the suits in customized way. Stitching charges are too less that its almost free. They ship almost everywhere acrss the globe. Just visit www.PunjabiDressWorld.com