Friday 23 October 2009

INAPT TITLE

I actually sent an MMS of this picture to my friend Haji Hasnin with the message, "When am I going to eat your Char Koey Toew?" This was because he told me that he can make a mean version of this dish.
Know what reply he sent me? If you have not come up with a title for this picture, then may I suggest "A furry cub with a matured lady who has just recovered from a migraine attack". I wonder what made him come up with such a title.
Anyway, when I asked him the following day, he told me that he only received the picture and not the message. He thought that I sent him the pic of me with Brewster after I recovered from a migraine attack. Actually, I was just feeling hot at that time and messaged him to ask when he could cook his famous char koey teow for me.

No comments: