Friday 16 October 2009

HAPPINESS FOR JAYCEE


I just have to do a post about Jaycee Dugard who was kidnapped when she was 11 and was held captive for 18 years. She was forced upon by her captor and bore him two children.
When I first read the story of her being rescued I felt so sad for this young girl who did not have a chance a a normal life like other American children. I felt angry that there are people who would do this to an 11-year old girl.
Looking at the picture of her featured on the cover of People magazine with a big smile on her face and reading that she is adjusting well to life back with her family is indeed reassuring. After all that she has gone through, I hope and pray that she will have a happy life from now on. I am sure visitors to this blog share my sentiments.

No comments: