Wednesday 7 October 2009

FRIED MACARONI WITH SAMBAL PETAI

As I love eating petai and also macaroni, I sort of came up with this dish to satisfy for own tastebuds. I like to fry macaroni with petai for dinner when I don't have much school work to do.
It is actually quite easy to make as I buy the the sauce for the sambal which comes in a packet from the supermarket. Then all I need to do is to buy the petai and macaroni. All one needs to do is to chop up an onion, fry it in in oil. Then add prawns followed by the petai. Empty the packet of sambal sauce into wok and mix the ingredients with it. Lastly add the macaroni which had been boiled earlier. Stir to make sure that the ingredients are mixed well. Cook for another 5 minutes or so and it is ready to be served. I like to add cabbage to it as it makes the dish sweeter. Crab stick meat is added as garnish.

No comments: