Saturday 10 October 2009

FENG SHUI AND HAIR

The boys in my school sport very short hair unlike many of the youths in some Asian schools. Those that enter military service have to sport the crew cut too. The new students in my school usually become very self conscious when they have to sport very short hair and they refuse to have their pictures taken. Hey! Not only the girls are vain, you know.
The above picture is of a Taiwanese actor, Ethan Ruan, who had to crop his hair for a movie role. In my opinion, he looks great with the crew cut. It makes him look very manly and he didn't seem to be too conscious of it.
I recall my elders telling me that if one were dogged with misfortune, then having a haircut might help to rid the bad luck. Hey! No need to go to the extreme of going bald or getting a crew cut, a good trim would do.

No comments: