Monday 26 October 2009

DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN FOOD





I must share with you a vegetarian restaurant in Ipoh that I went to this weekend. The vegetarian food is cooked Taiwanese style. My mum, aunt and I found the food to be delicious. We felt that the food was unlike the ones we normally get which we suspect contain a good amount of monosodium glutamate and also sugar.
We had dinner at the restaurant on Saturday night and returned for lunch on Sunday. Unlike me, Mrs Cheah and Mrs Lee aren't too keen when I mention eating vegetarian food but they were the ones who wanted to go to the restaurant again.
Going on a vegetarian diet is would help to purify the body and at the same time it reduces needless killing and suffering of the animals. It is through this act of kindness and mercy that some bad karma is eliminated.

No comments: