Monday 1 June 2009

WEARING CLOTHES INSIDE OUT


Unknowingly I was going around in a hypermarket wearing a blouse inside out on Saturday. I hadn't realised it until I was at the check-out counter when the Indonesian maid of the lady in front of me drew my attention to the fact.
Her employer said that I would be in luck as it is a belief that if we accidentally wear our clothes inside out, we'd come into incidental luck. She suggested I try my luck buying the lottery. Hmmm ... not a bad idea.
In western countries there is a belief that if you wear your clothes (or at least one item of clothing) inside out on Friday 13, that would help you to stay luck. The underwear and socks would also count and also please keep in mind that this is only considered lucky if you leave them on inside out until you take them off for the day.

No comments: