Thursday 25 June 2009

SEEING COWS


When I reached home this evening, I saw three cows (only two appear in the photographs) walking past my house. I think that I heard somewhere that we happen to see cows unexpectedly, then we are in for good luck but I am not too sure.
Similarly if we dream of cows then there are certain meanings such as the ones below:
  • to see a cow: happiness;
  • to milk a cow: you will earn money or you will be engaged soon;
  • to be attacked by a cow: it is a warning of some enemy whose foolishness might be very dangerous for you;
  • to see a dead cow: to recover from an illness;
  • to be free from all pains and sufferings
  • to see a cowshed: a hidden desire or wish;
  • to see grazing cows: to have comfortable life
  • to see fat and big cow: good harvest.

Though I did not see the cows in my dream but in real life, I guess it would also amount to me having happiness. After all, I have the Xing Fu blog which means happiness. Hee! Hee!

No comments: