Sunday 7 December 2008

DAY TRIP TO THE HIGHLANDS

As I have mentioned in my earlier posts, I can only go on one day trips with my mum as that is all she can manage. Last Friday, the two of us went to Cameron Highlands. Actually the both of us were not really feeling too well but we still went as the weather on that day was good. We were not going to let a sore back or breathing difficulties stop the two of us from enjoying ourselves. Enjoy ourselves we did and we have pictures to show for it.
Posing with the idol of the Wealth God
Look at the dried gourds behind me
At mermaid pond in Rose Valley
Tea Plantation
Cameron Valley Tea shop: See huge cup and saucer
My mum and the begonias
At the upper floor of the Tea ShopCute pose???
Mrs Cheah and Miss Cheah on vacation
Mrs Cheah posing with some orchids
At Rose Valley
Colourful orchids

No comments: