Wednesday 26 November 2008

CHANGING POSITIONS


With the help of my two students, I managed to move my PC and the computer table from the back room which is situated in the East to the middle of the house which is situated in the Northwest. I had moved the same stuff from the front room situated in the South at the beginning of the year since the South was heavily afflicted with bad stars in the year of the Rat and the East was the most auspicious position.
In the Ox year, the East will be an inauspicious position as the Seven Red star will be residing there. From the Flying Star chart, the best position will be the Northwest since the One White star will be there. Besides, the Northwest is a favourable position for me as it agrees with my Kua number. Similarly the South will be a good position as it is the Tao Hua and Wen Chang position with the Four Green star flying into this sector. Therefore, I have moved my work table there.
Those who are familiar with Flying Stars Feng Shui would question why I am changing the positions so early since all this will only take place during lup chun day or the 4th of February, 2009. Besides, the South and Northwest are inauspicious places this year. Well, I have reasons for doing so. Firstly, I would be mostly in Ipoh for the holidays until school reopens at the beginning of January. When I am in Ipoh I go to the cybercafe to surf the Internet. Also, I took advantage of the fact that both of my boys were around to help me to move all the things around. Mind you I am not that strong and all the moving would give me backache and sore limbs. Also, I was experiencing problems with all the electric and electronic equipment and decided to move the metallic stuff to the Northwest which is strong metal. Besides, the monthly flying stars for November and December in this area is agreeable. See, I have given the matter a lot of thought before springing into action.

No comments: