Friday 8 August 2008

FROM METEOR GARDEN TO WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN


I became a fan of Jerry Yan and Zai Zai since I watched them in Meteor Garden many years ago. I was discussing this with my friend, Eric, and told him that I noticed a lot of changes in the four young men who acted as the F4 group in the drama that shot them to fame. We talked about how the four have changed over the years and Eric suggested I watch Meteor Garden again and then watch the latest drama starring three of the members of F4 titled "Wish to see you Again". He told me to write down my thoughts after I had viewed the shows. Well, I just finished watching Meteor Garden but have yet to watch the new drama as someone else has rented the CDs and I have to wait for them. In the meantime, I also watched Love Storm, starring two of the F4 members, Vic and Ken. In a few more days I will also get to watch Hotshots starring Jerry Yan and Wu Chun. This will be broadcast on Malaysian TV soon. After that I'll write the comments for Eric and his customers.
One thing I am certain to state is that watching these type of idol dramas is relaxing for me and helps take away the work related stress that I encounter daily. It is not only the men who like to oogle the pretty, sexy babes parading on the telly. The ladies also enjoy watching the pretty boys strutting their stuff as that too is eye candy for them. Ahhhh!!! That is one of the pleasures in life.

No comments: