Friday 8 August 2008

ERIC THE BLOGGER




My friend, Mr Eric Ting, is now preoccupied with blogging. He just started his blog not long ago and is busy putting elements into the blog to make it more interesting. He has also posted a lot of articles in it. His blog address is: http://paradise5815.blogspot.com/
When I stopped by his shop this evening, he was busy reading my blog (see the above pictures). I had wanted to ask him if the drama series that I wanted was available but unfortunately it was not. For your information, I had promised Eric that I'd write a post about the progress of F4 over the years after I had viewed a few of the dramas they had acted in. Instead, he asked me to do a write-up on the Taiwanese drama "Romantic Princess" with Wu Chun and Angela Zhang. Not a bad idea. I'll do it next week.

No comments: