Tuesday 19 August 2008

CHINESE TRANSLATION OF NAME




I had promised Spring to get a Tai Sui talisman for her today. For your information, before one is given the talisman from the temple caretaker, a Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter worshipping ritual has to be performed. It would be better if the said person is present but if he/she could not make it, a proxy could take the place.
Well, I went to the temple with the data (Ba Zi plus address) of Spring but was told by the caretaker to come with the Chinese translation of her name plus the lunar birthdate. Oh!Oh! I had to mosey back home to do the necessary adjustments first and so will go again tomorrow. Spring, if you are reading this, I am sorry but you just have to wait a bit longer.
The Chinese characters above are the translation for Spring which I could get from EZChineseNames.com. The rest of her name, I had to translate on my own. Then I had to convert her English birthdate to the lunar one by going to this site: http://fortuneangel.com/CLunarCal1.htm

No comments: