Thursday 28 August 2008

THE BOSS IS CAMERA SHY






Unlike me, not everyone likes to appear in front of the camera as they are camera shy. One such person is Eric. I was busy taking photographs of all the Feng Shui things that he had put in his shop to put in this blog and he was supposed to sit at the counter but instead he was the one to take the pictures and I became the model. Notice that my hair is dishevelled and I have not much make up on. I just came to return the CDs as they were overdue. Eric says I look like a maid who had just finished doing the housework. Aiyoh!
I had actually gone to return the CDs of Meteor Garden that I rented a few weeks ago from his shop. Though I have finished watching Meteor Garden again, I still have not finished the other two drama series with the F4 actors yet and so need more time before I can help review the drama series as I had promised Eric to do so a few weeks ago. I gave my word to him that I would do a good write-up once I am done watching. See he hasn't watched them and if I blogged about them, then it would be useful information for him to tell to his customers.
By the way, Eric has a blog site and a web site of his own. If you are free, do visit them at the addresses below:

No comments: