Monday 14 April 2008

FENG SHUI AUDIT






VISITING TWO TEMPLES IN A DAY
I mentioned that I was going to check out the Feng Shui of my colleague's house in one of the posts I did yesterday. To her house I did go in the evening. When I entered the house I whipped out my compass to check the facing direction. It is Southwest. If we look at the Flying Star Chart for 2008, this position is inauspicious as the Seven Red star (which is also known as the burglary star) resides here for the year. This Star causes loss of wealth. Since the Sui Sha is also here it would mean that besides loss of wealth, the occupants would also find it difficult to accumulate wealth in 2008. They would also be wary of ailments related to the digestive system and also to fires. The Number 7 star is also known to attract violence and is reputed to bring out aggresive and violent behavior in the occupants living in houses facing this direction.
One way to counter this is to place a blue coloured mat at the entrance (should it be in the centre). Another way is to have a large water feature or a container of water either just outside or inside the house as water is one element that can counter the potency of the No. 7 star.
However, check all that I could I didn't think that bad Feng Shui was the cause of all the sickness that she and her family had. By the way, I must mention that she has a big pond on the right side of her house. But there is no water or fish there now. According to her, her soon-to-be former husband had built it after they moved in and it was then that he started to stray. Those of us who are fans of Lilian Too will know that water on the right of the house is a no-no as husbands would be induced to look for new loves.
When I went to the back of her house, I suddenly began to have goose pimples and felt chilly. Honestly, one would know if there was a negative presence in the place and immediately I asked my friend to accompany me out to my car. I told her that there was something 'dirty' in her house and I advised her to use a mixture of rice, coarse salt, kaffir lime leaves and kunyit to cleanse her house. She should throw handfuls of the mixture all over the house beginning from the back and then progress to the front gate. After having done that I told her to take a bath in salt water. Her children were to do that too. My advice to her was get an expert to exorcise the spirit from her house.
As for me, I did not return immediately to my house but went to a Buddhist temple first to pray. I opened all the doors of my car,which I had parked in front of the temple, after I had prayed to the Lord Buddha. There was still sunlight when I went to the temple and I let the positive energy of the sun cleanse my car. Still not satisfied, I went to an Indian temple to get blessings from the deities there. The priest at the temple also taught me to use the holy ash and one yellow and one red paste to put on my forehead. I prayed to Ganesha and other deities at the temple. Only after that did I return home.

No comments: