Tuesday 18 March 2008

NOT A CURE ALL

One particular news article in the newspaper today that caught my eye was the one about a Feng Shui master being unable to protect himself from being robbed. Read the article from the following site: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/3/18/courts/20674532&sec=courts.
Well, I think that some people have the notion that feng shui is some sort of magic whereby practising it will protect as well as reward the practitioner. I am sad to tell those who hold such beliefs that Feng Shui is not a cure all and not everyone can become wealthy or intelligent by just being at a particular location or putting up some wealth symbols. Feng Shui masters who have so much knowledge about the subject are also not exempt from falling sick or dying just because they practise geomancy. As always other factors like mankind luck and also ones destiny come into play to influence what happens to us mortals. If in my Ba Zi, I do not have a lot of wealth then try as I might, I will never become as rich as Oprah Winfrey. Also, I may have the best Ba Zi combination but if I do not strive to do anything about it, then I too would not be able to make full use of what the powers above have blessed me with.

No comments: