Tuesday 4 March 2008

LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD


Here are the wedding photos of my good friend and colleague, Daniel. He married the school clerk, Umi Khalsom, last Saturday. I did not go for the ceremony at the girl's house but will be attending the reception he is holding on the 9th in Manjung.

My library clerk who went took pictures and she told me that both are "sama-sama bulat" meaning both look equally rounded. Actually, if you look at them closely they have a similar type of look. I have mentioned before in a post I did for another colleague's wedding that the Malays and Chinese believe that couples who look alike are said to be very compatible and that their marriage will be good and lasting.
If that is the case then I must go around looking for someone who might pass off as my brother or a man who is rather tall and slim with a slightly longish face. And also has almond shaped eyes and small, thin lips. My cousin brother, Jimmy Leong, looks like my twin but he is already happily married. So, I have to look around. Know anyone who fits the description?

No comments: