Sunday 16 March 2008

GREEN WITH ENVY


See my sister and brother-in-law, Li Lian and David, and their children met the four members of Fahrenheit and had their photographs taken with them. Aaron has his hand on Kelley's (my niece) shoulder and Calvin's hand is on Keefe's shoulder. I am going to scream. These guys went to Singapore to perform with S.H.E. last year and I missed the chance of meeting them. My little nephew, Kristofer, tells me that he saw two of the handsome hunks (that's how he called them) when he went to the K-Box toilet. Just in case you are wondering, all of the children's names begin with K just like the name of the entertainment centre, K-Box. When his family asked him which of the two were with him in the men's loo, he said he did not know their names but told them that they were the two "handsome hunks" in the group. Aiyoh! The lucky little fella. For your information, to him it is nothing grand to "wee wee" with them. By the way, they met Aaron, Chun, Jiro and Calvin at the end of January last year.
I have already told my family members that this year if Fahrenheit were to do a concert in Singapore, I'd be there and hopefully I'll be as lucky as them and get to have my picture taken with Fahrenheit. That would help fulfil another one of my resolutions for 2008.

No comments: