Monday 17 March 2008

GETTING RID OF NEGATIVE ENERGIES

Somehow, I have been feeling very troubled these past few days. It actually has nothing to do with me but I am feeling sad because of all the negative news and stories I have been reading in the newspapers, watching on telly and also hearing about the problems of a couple of my friends and relatives.
I have to go to school on Monday morning and somehow I need to shake off all the negative energies that seem to have settled in me recently. Actually, I felt worse when I just arrived in Sitiawan from Ipoh but after having blogged for 5 hours I feel so much better.
Next, I shall go rub salt on the soles of my feet and then take a saltwater bath. Maybe if I have time after school, I'll go to Teluk Batik and have a dip in the sea water. Then ta-da, I'll really be rid of all the bad vibes.

No comments: