Monday 31 December 2007

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008


It's that time of the year when many of us resolve to do things that we want for the new year. Me? I've already made my resolutions. First on my list is to register for the doctoral programme which I have long hankered for. I have set my mind on researching creative writing specifically non-fiction; a subject close to my heart. Then I also resolve to buy a new car. I am eyeing a Vios but am still not totally decided yet. Travel is also on the list and my targetted destinations are Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China and Japan. I won't go to all (not enough money-lah) but will just opt for one or two. Yeah, I also plan to watch Fahrenheit (see above picture) in concert. Don't ask me why, but I really like the four boys in this group. There is something about the four that makes me want to mother over them. Then I also resolve to eat a healthier diet, exercise more, get enough sleep and not to overwork.
What about you? Made your resolutions already for 2008?
Here's wishing a very good year ahead to you!!!

No comments: