Friday 28 December 2007

DOESN'T MATTER YOUNG OR OLD ...

The boy in the picture is a popular Taiwanese singer-songwriter who goes by the moniker Tank. Tank (呂建中;:LuJiànzhōng in pinyin) was born on February 6, 1982). He is also known as Tank Lu. He is signed to HIM International Music, which also also manages Fahrenheit. Tank's debut album, Fighting 生存之道 (Fighting, The Law of Surviving) was released on February 23, 2006.
Well, he was warded because he suffered from a heart attack a few days ago. Mind you, he is only 25 years old. However, it is learnt that his elder sister died from a heart attack in 2006 after he released his debut album. His aunt also died from the same cause. Apparently, the young chap has been working too hard and now his management has cancelled a lot of his engagements and have asked him to take it easy for a while. And that I think is a very wise move. All the fame and fortune could never take the place of ones health and life.
What I am trying to say is it doesn't really matter if we are young or old. Death is not bias. It can take anyone at any time regardless of how young or how rich or even how powerful the person is.
So folks out there learn to relax and smell the roses. Tank has given us a lot of beautiful songs and hopefully he learns to treasure his health and be able to write and sing more such wonderful songs.
Here is the English translation of the song Personal Angel by Tank. The MV is posted below it.

TANK - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi (Personal Angel)

I won’t blame you for having a bad impression of me
When an angel comes to earth, she should really hide her wings
People are silly and obtuse but you are delicate and angelic
How can I let you be hurt because of me?
Your tiny hands give great warmth
You have the ability to calm an uneasy night
The dream that I dare not achieve is reflected in your eyes
I then see that it is right in front of me
No one can take you away from me
You are my personal angel, only I can own you
No one else can replace you in my heart
Your tiny hands have immense strength
I too can definitely soar high like you
The place you want to go is where I too am heading
With me protecting you, you can keep smiling brightly
You are my personal angel, only I can own you.
No one can replace you in my heart
I have no need for any wish
If not for your appearance, I’d still be sleeping
Despairingly thinking that life is full of darkness
No one can take you away from me
You are my personal angel, only I can own you
No one can replace you in my heart
I have my personal angel
I have no need for any other wish

No comments: