Wednesday 2 April 2014

REDIRECTING ATTENTION BACK TO MY GARDEN SANCTUARY




For the past month my attention was on getting the gallery ready and so the herb garden was sort of neglected. As a result, the place does not look as good as it should.
Anyway, I promise myself to redirect my attention to my garden sanctuary. Early in the week, I had a talk with the gardeners and requested that they help me to trim the branches of some of the trees and also to cut some of the branches that have broken from one of the conifers. This evening a few of my boys helped me rearrange some of the flower pots and to set up a trellis for the Breadfruit plant (Kesidang). They also helped to tie the branches of some other plants that were blocking the pathway.
No way am I going to let this favourite place of mine become untidy and dirty. Tomorrow I will get Vasan to put fertilisers for the plants and to do some replanting. If his mummy is reading this, do inform him.

No comments: