Thursday 3 April 2014

NOT MY DOG

When my cousin Thim Fook and his family came to my house last weekend, I was at the back putting the laundry out to dry.  There to greet them at the front door was Milo.  They were incredulous when I told them that Milo was the neighbour's dog.  My cousin asked how and why was the dog inside my house.  Well, I told him that this happens every weekend when I go back to Ipoh.  The moment I drive in, Milo will come running over and when I stop my car and open the door, she will come and welcome me.
See I have photographic proof of what I wrote above.
After I get down from the car and open the door to my house, she would follow me in and keep me company.
It is really hard to explain to everyone that Milo is not my dog.  Actually you can say that she is my friend.

No comments: