Monday 17 March 2014

THAT GLIMMER OF HOPE




It is only today that I set up a message board for MH370. Last week the message that was conveyed through the media was that the plane had most probably crashed and after so many days, the possibility of survivors was highly unlikely. But then came the announcement that what happened might be hijack and the plane might not have crashed.  With that came new hope.   SoYou can see Buzz and I preparing the board. After that my Year 1 English language class wrote down their hopes for MH370, in English of course. A few of the teachers and staff also managed to leave messages.
This evening I intend to get my boys to help me cut articles about the missing MAS Boeing 777 and put them into 2 files, one for Malay Language news and the other for English ones. Unfortunate the incident may be, it will undoubtedly become one of the biggest news of 2014. So I will make sure I document it.







No comments: