Saturday 15 March 2014

TEMPORARY HAIR CUT





One of my new librarians from Year 1 was told to get a haircut by a few of his Pendidikan Islam lecturers as his hairstyle was a fauxhawk which is not suitable for a student. It was cropped at both sides but long on top with a tail. I think this is very popular among teenagers nowadays as it is deemed to be cool.
As he has been selected to be a librarian and his name along with the other new members will be handed to the deputy director, Mr Wan Yusaini, I advised him to get a haircut. However, he could only do so during the semester break which only starts next Friday. Some more he said he wanted to go bald. Horrors of horrors. I told him not to do something so drastic. So I decided to help him trim off a bit of the hair first, especially the tail part. He will be going to the barber for a normal haircut when he goes home for the holiday.

No comments: