Tuesday 25 March 2014

ONLY JOHARI TURNED UP TO HELP






Yesterday I sent messages to Umair, Johari and Aiyee to come help me do some work at the gallery. This morning only Johari turned up. I was later to find out that Aiyee couldn't make it as his grandma was sick and he had to accompany her to the hospital. As for Umair, I think I got his telephone number wrong and so he did not get my message.

So what did Jo and I do at the gallery? First we did a bit of dusting and sweeping. I also threw out some stuff that were not needed. Later the both of us worked on redecorating the shelf with ribbons and batik print wrapping paper. When college reopens, Buzz will rearrange the things and also do more labelling. She couldn't come today as she has to attend a course at Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka in KL. And if she has some spare time, I will make her go and get Benedict Cumberbatch's autograph for me at Istana Budaya. Heh! Heh!

No comments: