Wednesday 19 February 2014

FEELING REFRESHED AND ENERGISED AFTER ACUPUNCTURE

 My acupuncturist, Rose, will be going back to Australia in the mid March and will be away for 2 months.  So I will make sure that I will not miss my weekly appointments with her from now until the first week of March.
Sessions with Rose with give my energy levels a big boost and also helps to make me look refreshed and revitalised.
 This picture and the one below is me before I had the needles inserted into my face, hands, legs and feet.

 Here you see the needles inserted into my face.  I told her my eyes were tired and she stuck two needles there for me.
 It may look painful but it is not.  As a matter of fact, it is very relaxing.
 This is after the needles were removed.  I look fresher and feel more energetic.  

No comments: