Monday 20 January 2014

SUPERHEROES AND VILLAINS TAKING THE LONDON TUBE

Imagine taking the London Underground Tube with the likes of Loki, Sherlock, Wolverine, Spiderman, Professor Moriarty and Captain America.  Yup.  These actors who portray superheroes and villains really do take public transport and what is more marvellous is that their fellow passengers don't seem to bother them.  Wow!  I would have fainted if  I were on Underground with Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cumberbatch.  On second thoughts, I think I'd make sure I wouldn't faint but go and ask permission to have my photograph taken with them.
 Tom Hiddleston a.k.a Loki
 Benedict Cumberbatch a.k.a Sherlock a.k.a Khan Noonan Singh
 Hugh Jackman a.k.a Wolverine
 Andrew Garfield a.k.a Spiderman
 Andrew Scott a.ka. Professor Moriarty
Chris Evans a.k.a.  Captain America

Source: http://bringingsherlockbach.tumblr.com/post/73646531415/celebrities-taking-the-underground

No comments: