Tuesday 14 January 2014

SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY OF XING FU BLOG



I started this blog on 17th January 2007 at a cybercafe in Ipoh Garden.  Before I went to the cybercafe I went to the WOFs boutique in Ipoh to get some Feng Shui items.  I also took a photo at the main entrance of the boutique and posted that as the first photo.  So every year, when it is nearing my blog's anniversary I'd have a photo taken.
Unfortunately, the boutique has to cease operations because co-owner of the place was advised to rest and not be stressed after undergoing surgery for a tumour a couple of years ago.  Furthermore, Danny who helps to run the place is also starting his own Feng Shui consultant agency.  Anyway, the first floor of the place will be retained for consultancy.
So I might have to start going somewhere else to celebrate the eighth anniversary of Xing Fu next year.  So sad.
The first picture of my first post for Xing Fu.  This picture is special as it was taken by my late mother.  You can see her reflection on the glass door.

No comments: