Saturday 11 January 2014

REARRANGING FLORAL ARRANGMENT

 This was the floral display placed on the counter by the new caterer, Mazlifah. After 5 days of looking at it, I decided to ask Maz if I could rearrange the flowers for it.  She was agreeable.
Here you see me with the floral arrangement before Buzz and I started to rearrange it. The lady just bought a few sprays of flowers and some leaves, then stuck them onto the sponge.  Even the sponge was visible.
 Buzz thinking of how to do the arrangement.  We had to work with the flowers that were already used. Luckily I managed to recycle some flowers from another arrangement in the store.
 Tada.  The two of us with the new arrangement.  
 Here you see the new arrangement on the counter.  The yellowish tones matched the purple of the counter better.
 Me with the caterer at the counter.
I made another arrangement with the leftover flowers.  This was all I could do with what was available.  So now there is another floral arrangement for the cafeteria.

No comments: