Saturday 18 January 2014

NEAT AND TIDY HERB GARDEN

 During the year end holidays, the Herb Garden in the college was neglected as the workers were given other tasks in the campus.  Kamariah and I were horrified to find a number of the plants drying up and a few dying from lack of watering.  Luckily it rained a lot during that time and so most of the plants managed to survive. Those that were hardy grew and grew.  One part of the garden was actually turning into a mini jungle.
Luckily for the plants, I went back to check on them ever so often.  It took me a lot of trouble to look for these herbs and I wasn't going to lose them.
 On the first week of the semester, I went to see the supervisor and asked that the workers do the pruning, grass cutting and cleaning.
 This is how the Herb Garden looked on Friday when I went back to check on the plants in the evening.  Yeah! I worry about the plants and would try to go water them when the workers are not around.  This will be a long weekend as Friday was a public holiday.





No comments: