Monday 16 September 2013

ONE IS THRIVING, THE OTHER IS DYING

I bought two Haba Neraka (Hell's Heat) plants from the Perak Herb Garden a few months ago.  One I placed at the nursery in the Herb Garden and the other was for my own garden. Initially the one at home was doing fine but then I noticed that it was doing that great lately.  The leaves were turning brown and it looked pathetic.  
I wonder what could be the problem as all my other plants were doing fine and looking healthy.
This is the other Haba Neraka plant which was placed in the college Herb Garden.  It looks good, doesn't it?  I am guessing that this plant thrives in shady places like the nursery.

I decided to send my plant to recuperate at the nursery in the college Herb Garden.  Hopefully, it will become healthy again.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: