Tuesday 10 September 2013

HONEY AND CINNAMON CLEANSE


I like drinking my honey with cinnamon.  Sometimes I squeeze a few drops of lemon juice to give it that tangy taste.  Actually honey and cinnamon combined together makes a great cleansing drink.
In my case I drink this to reduce my cholesterol level.  Some people drink it to lose weight.  What they do is drink this every morning on an empty stomach about half an hour before breakfast.  Then they do this at night before going to sleep.
The recipe given is to drink 2 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon powder boiled in one cup water. In my case, I use cinnamon sticks instead of the powder.  From what I read, it works wonders to help one to reduce weight.  Also drinking this regularly prevent the fat from accumulating in the body.

No comments: