Tuesday 27 August 2013

WHEN WE ARE RICH, WE SHOULD BE GENEROUS

The latest Fengshui Tip given by Feng Shui Master Lynn Yap in her blog is to be generous to those who had helped us. In return we will be rewarded many times over by The Universe.
She said that, "When you think you are "rich" enough then start to be generous to people around you and especially to those who are helping you. For example: those who do the massage for you, those who brave the hot sun or heavy rain to deliver hot pizza to you or those who simply helped you in other ways. Be generous to them ;))"

LINK

Though cannot be considered wealthy in terms of cash but then I earn enough to live comfortably and so I will treat my friends, colleagues and students when the opportunity presents itself.  For instance, I gave 15 of my students a treat in college yesterday.  They had helped me with the gardening the previous week.





No comments: