Sunday 25 August 2013

GOOD GARDEN FENG SHUI





With my Aunt Linda around, I am always reminded to keep the garden in my Ipoh house neat and clean.  The Big Boss is a stickler for cleanliness and tidiness.  In a way, I am lucky to have her around to bug me about the garden.
In Feng Shui, Qi or positive energy must be able to flow smoothly throughout all aspects of your our lives: Workplace, home, and garden. Therefore it is important to provide maximum opportunity for this good energy to flow smoothly throughout our indoor and outdoor space.
The first rule is to make sure that all the CLUTTER in the garden is cleared up. That is why every six weeks or so, I have the gardeners come over to my class to cut the grass and clean the garden.  At the same time, my aunt and I  remove all trash, and throw away all broken, rusty, old and unusable items in the garden. We get rid of dead trees, plants and shrubs. Anything that does not work properly, in Feng Shui, is considered negative energy (Sha Qi).  Clutter is a serious problem that causes Qi to get stuck, so we make sure that it is cleared up.

No comments: