Thursday 8 August 2013

D.I.Y. NAIL ART


When doing my marketing yesterday morning, I had intended to buy a bottle of nail polish remover at a stall but ended buying that and a few bottles of varnish plus floral stickers.  This was because the salesperson was very friendly and persuasive.  She said that one can have artsy looking nails without having to go to go to a Nail Salon.  A bottle of base coat, one nail polish, a bottle of shiny varnish, a sticker and a glossy finish.  
She even showed me the samples that she had done using what she sold.  Really impressive.  
Well! For less than RM30 I had 5 different types of nail polish, a nail remover and a strip of nail art stickers.  For your information a session with a pedicurist is about RM38.00 but then there is the removal of dead skin, buffing, granular exfoliation, trimming, moisturizing and massaging.  No way am I going to forgo all those for just the superficial artwork on the nails.  I just bought those so that I could practice with them.  Since it is cheap, I can apply and then remove the varnish after a few days.




No comments: