Sunday 7 July 2013

R.I.P ANGEL : SEPTEMBER 2000 - JULY 2013


My dearest Angel passed away peacefully in her sleep over the night.  When the Dr Gabriel P'ng, the veterinary surgeon, went to check in on her at the clinic at 10.40 a.m. this morning, he found her lifeless body. My dog has gone to keep my late parents company in the other world.  May Angel rest in peace.
 I decided to bury her in my mum's garden as this was her home and where she freely roamed.  Uncle Wong from the animal clinic was nice enough to help me with the burial.  In the above picture you can see Aunty Linda saying a prayer for Angel before the grave was closed.
This is Angel's grave.  I went to the nursery to buy some flowers to plant on it.  Later this week I will paint some stones with her name to put on it.

No comments: