Tuesday 25 June 2013

GRAIN HEALTH


 On recommendation from my friend Rose, I went and checked out the Grain Health counter Ipoh Tesco.  She said that whole grains are good for our bodies.  She showed me a brochure about the health benefits of a whole grains diet.  Among them are reducing the risk of heart disease, reducing cancer risk, managing diabetes, maintaining good digestive health and managing ones weight.
The products sold at the kiosk there were said to be highly selected grains, seeds and food supplements from original ecological base.  There was a selection of 37 types of  grains combinations that are said to help a range of health conditions, for example slimming, relieving joint  pains, preventing heart diseases and lowering bad cholesterol levels.
I bought the combination of grains for slimming as the lady said that it would help to burn the fat around my tummy area.  Yeah! Yeah!  I admit it I am having middle age spread and so must do something about it.
By the way the prices for the 37 types of health grains range from RM25 to RM79.  Mine was RM35.00.




No comments: