Thursday 14 March 2013

WHAT TO DO WITH FLYERS AND PAMPHLETS

Every day I find flyers and pamphlets inserted into my newspaper and it pains me to get rid of them.  Sooo many trees chopped down for this.  What a waste!
When my Aunt May was alive, she'd fold simple boxes from them. She would not open up the boxes but keep them in her drawer.  During meal time, she would take them out, open them and use them as containers for bones and other unwanted remnants from a meal.  In this way, they will be reused once.
I have decided to follow my aunt's practice and will fold these flyers and pamphlets into boxes and use them for my meals. I might even fold some for my friends and relatives.


If you are interested to learn to make this simple box, please click this LINK for the instructions.

No comments: