Monday 11 March 2013

NUTMEG BALM AND LEMON GRASS OIL

There is this saying that when a lady is young, she uses perfume but when old balms and ointment will be used instead.  Well, I admit that I am getting along in years and have used quite a lot of the last two applications.  However, I am rather selective of the oils and balms.  I prefer lemon grass and nutmegs as their smells agree with me.
The nutmeg balm and lemon grass oil above are the product of a beauty salon owned by my friend's sister-in-law.  It seems that the lady makes them herself and so you could say that they are home-made.
This is the nutmeg balm.  It costs RM5.00.  
I am a regular user of this lemon grass oil as as I find the smell soothing and agreeable.  It is also quite effective.  I keep a bottle at home and another in the college. There is also another bottle in my home in Ipoh.    It is quite cheap, RM8.00.

No comments: