Tuesday 22 January 2013

PICKY EATER

One of the problems that I usually encounter when going for trips abroad is food as I am a picky eater.  I don't eat meat but eggs and seafood are fine with me.  Also I don't drink coffee and alcohol.  I get migraines if I drink coffee and break into rashes if I touch alcohol.
According to my late mother, I had always been like this.  Even as a toddler, I'd throw up if fed meat.  My mum said that I would not even open my mouth if they fed me with any type of meat.  Unlike most children, I had a fondness for vegetables.  I'd eat lots and lots of them.
Thankfully, the hotels that I stayed in Taiwan had a very good breakfast selection which included vegetarian and continental food. So I helped myself to the croissants, the scrambled eggs and the salads.  What I do is I usually take a very heavy breakfast and if the lunch or dinner fare at the restaurants do not agree with me, I would not go hungry.  Furthermore, my sister bought sushi from the Seven Eleven Stores for me, in case I couldn't eat the food served.

No comments: