Sunday 16 December 2012

RESTORING SOFT BISCUITS TO CRISPY STATE


I don't know about you but the biscuits that I buy seem to go soft after as short while.  Perhaps my containers are not airtight enough.  I usually end up throwing them away.  What a waste, right?
Well!  I checked on the Internet to see what I could do to restore the soft biscuits to their crispy state and found out that putting the soft cookies in a pre-heated oven at 180' for about 10 mins will do the trick.
By the way, I remembered my late Aunt May telling me that if the biscuits had just gone soft, I could put them in the fridge and they'd be crispy again.  Nowadays, I just put the whole packet of biscuits in the fridge to keep them crispy.

1 comment:

ennie said...

i put bread in fridge, and even rice to avoid weevils.