Tuesday 6 November 2012

SABAH SNAKE GRASS GROWING PROFUSELY

A while ago Sabah Snake Grass was all the rage as news spread via word of mouth as well as the media, that it was an effective traditional cure for cancer.  At one time, there were a few people who contacted me to ask if I had this plant in the Herb Garden.  Unfortunately, I did not.  However, I did manage to get my hands on some cuttings and was able to grow two pots but they did not look too healthy.
Last week I saw the Sabah Snake Grass outside a shop in Sitiawan.  The owner had two big pots of this herb and they were growing profusely.  I was really envious. What must I do to make mine as bountiful as the one above.  Any suggestions?

HERE IS SOME INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO GROW THE SABAH SNAKE GRASS
Snake grass is a climbing or trailing plant. It requires proper support to grow. It doesn't have seeds. So in order to grow this plant, all we need is to use its stems. To grow it, you need to cut a length of the stem and plant it in soil.  After a while the cutting will take root and grow as a new, separate plant.

No comments: