Tuesday 20 November 2012

DINNER AT BAKERY CAFE

 The Bread Forest Bakery Cafe had actually opened for business in Sitiawan for a few years already but last night was the first time that Lai Yoong and I went there.  My friend Baz kept telling me that the cake there is heavenly and even commended on the food but somehow I did not go.
 On a whim, I suggested to Lai Yoong to go for dinner at this Cafe as I wanted to give it a try and she was all for it.
 There are two seating arrangements at the Cafe which has swings next to the glass windows. One can get a wonderful view of the buildings across the road and also the traffic along Jalan Lumut.
 Here you have Lai Yoong sitting on one of the swings while waiting for her order of Thai style fish and chips.
The two of us after a hearty meal.  We enjoyed the food and will most certainly go again.

No comments: