Monday 5 November 2012

COOKING IN THE KITCHEN

One of the must haves in a house is the kitchen.  In Feng Shui this is mandatory as the kitchen affects the health, wealth, and family harmony at home. It is one of the most important rooms in a home, in feng shui terms, the kitchen is a source of wealth and harmony for the family. In the kitchen, the stove is of utmost importance as it is associated with wealth.
I am embarrassed to admit that my kitchen is under utilised as I either eat out or buy food home to eat.  I remember when I told my Feng Shui teacher, Wendy, that I rarely did any cooking, she advised me to make use of the kitchen once in a while to ensure that my health and wealth gets a Qi boost.

 Here you have me cooking prawns.  
I just fried the prawns in olive oil and added a bit of margarine. 

No comments: