Wednesday 10 October 2012

UPLIFTING FLORAL BATH

Last week I prepared a flower bath for a lady who was suffering from post natal depression. After giving birth to her baby girl, she became depressed.  To make matters worse, her eldest son was also suffering from some problems and this worsened her physical and mental state.  She kept fainting frequently.  Someone had recommended her to see me to get some herbal remedies for her condition.  When I met her, I found out that she had a lot of wind and prescribed a herbal bath for her.  To cheer her up, I prepared a floral bath for her using lemons, limes, kaffir limes, kaffir lime leaves, lemon leaves and also flowers of 7 different colours.  To this, I added rock salt, cinnamon sticks and rose water. This is supposed to help get rid of the negative Qi and lift up her spirit.  Hopefully, the remedies that I had recommended helped her.
By the way, I heard that she felt better after the herbal bath and requested that I gather more herbs for her.







No comments: